Follow me on a journey. First stop: Procrastination Station!

Once I had my palm read.

She told me I was a perfectionist.

I said I was a procrastinator.

Apparently, they are one in the same.

If things aren't going to be done well, they often don't get done.



Makes sense to me.



Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1

This has happened a million times before...I start something like this and then I never finish it.  So, here we go...again.  2013...January 1.  I did nothing; is this a premonition for the upcoming year?

 I went for coffee with Mr. Clueless.  Is it ever socially acceptable to tell people they are clueless?  I guess I have to wait for the excuse of senility.  I feel old sometimes...but I am still too far from that excuse.

 Fed the cats...ew and ew. 

Spent the rest of the day watching tv.  It is a sad obsession but it is what it is.  Nashville is my new favorite.  Catching up on New Girl now.  Might have to drop this one, it just isn't that entertaining.  Especially an episode about a 30 year old who is worried about not having anymore eggs.  Ridiculous. 

Operation Blackout from Asia is in play.  I don't like it.  There should at least be an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment